Are you tired of poor streaming of movies and TV shows? Youtube is not the solution. Why don’t you try Android streaming applications? Now you must be wondering which one is the best! As per my opinion, you should try You TV Player!
Currently, You TV Player is offering premium streaming features. It is giving hard time to its rivals. First of all, it allows free streaming of unlimited movies and TV shows for free. You don’t have to spend a single penny on any kind of subscription. When you have You TV Player, the next thing will be entertainment only!
You TV Player is compatible with most platforms and devices. It allows online streaming in multiple formats and qualities. So, you can enjoy videos in the quality best suited to your device. Do you know that You TV Player is compatible with Chromecast! It means live streaming on TV! This is hilarious!
Today, I ll show you how to download You TV Player for Android. Before we dive into main topic, let’s talk about little more about this app. It has tons of features that makes it as the top streaming app!
- First of all, it allows free online streaming. It means, you can watch unlimited tv shows or movies. You can have access to international TV shows without bearing an extra cost!
- It contains huge database of movies and Tv shows. Whether you are a fan of action thriller or cartoon movie, you will find in its library.
- It allows streaming plus download of movies in multiple formats. You can pick the best format as per the device.
- It allows people to socialize. So, you can share your favorite movies or Tv shows with them!
Install You TV Player On Android
You TV Player is a famous streaming application. Unfortunately, it is not the part of the Google Play Store. In order to get it, you have to download this app manually. Don’t be afraid, the extra step is the download of its apk. Apart from that, rest is the same!
I have explained the download process in detail as below:
- First off, you need to visit “Settings > Security > Unknown Sources”. Turn on the Unknown Sources settings. Basically, it will allow installation of Android app from sources other than Google Play Store.
- Now download the You TV Player apk from any trusted sources. You need to download it carefully. Because unknown sources means apk with malware. Our best recommendation is 9apps or Mobango.
- Now tap on the downloaded file.
- The device will ask permission to install the app. Tap on “Yes”.
- Within few seconds, the app will get installed!
- Ta Da! Enjoy free movies!