Shareit is the latest and most effective application for transfering the data. Shareit has revolutionized the method of sharing the data. Before Shareit, a user would only use data cable or Bluetooth to send the data. As we all know, the smartphones have SD cards with greater limits. We can easily store HD quality movies and playlists of songs. Just imagine, if you need to send those files, how would you really achieve this? This can’t be possible with a data cable or Bluetooth.
To cope up with such situation, Shareit is the only solution. The transfer speed of Shareit is just incredible. Thousands of bytes can be sent within few seconds. It uses the Wifi technology of the devices to send data. Don’t worry, it utilizes the technology only. It is also supported by various platforms like iOS, Windows and Android. So whatever device you own, Shareit will be compatible with it.
In this article, we will see various methods to download Shareit on different devices.
Shareit For Android:
Lenovo owns Shareit. So it is a legal application from a trusted source. Follow the steps written below for downloading Shareit on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, insert “Shareit”.
- From search results, pick “Shareit”.
- From Shareit page, click on “Install”.
- A prompt will appear asking for permission to install the app.
- Click yes and let the app install on the device.
- That’s it!
Shareit For iOS:
Here are the essential steps:
- Login to iTunes using Apple ID.
- Search for “Shareit”.
- From search results, click on “Shareit”.
- Press Get button followed by Install button to download Shareit.
- That’s it!
These are the commonly asked methods by users. After reading this article, you must have no doubts about the app.