Technology is rapidly changing with every single day. Pick any industry, processes and methods to do things are getting more advanced with time. In this high tech world, 3G and 4G are the new faces for connectivity. With latest high speed network connections, users are able to browse internet and watching videos at extremely fast speed.
The question here is can we use 3G or 4G data to transfer files or installed apps between two phones. The answer is no! Bluetooth is the most common method to transfer files between two Android smart phones. But problem comes when we need to send installed app. Bluetooth does not have capacity to transfer apps to another phone.
But there is one solution to above problem. We can use Wi-Fi technology for sharing installed apps. But for this purpose, we need apps that use Wi-Fi technology for file transfer. Right now, there are many apps on Play Store which serves the purpose.
The most famous file sharing apps are Xender, Shareit and Zapya etc. These apps use the Wi-Fi technology only to share files. But apps do not consume data connection.
In this post we will learn how to install Xender and send installed apps using the it. But before going further have a look upon its features.
Features Of Xender:
- Uses the Wi-Fi technology to create private hotspot for sharing files and apps.
- Can connect two or more smart phones for file transfer.
- Its transmission of data is free without any hassle.
- You can easily browse through all apps and folders using Xender.
- Xender converts installed apps into APK and send it to other smart phone.
How To Install Xender?
Here are the easy steps to install XEnder.
- Download Xender to your phone from Play Store and install it.
- Once installed the app, open it. At first you will be asked to create a profile. You are required to put an image or avatar along with your name to complete the profile.
- Now your smart phone has successfully set up the Xender app. You may transfer files or apps now.
How To Send Installed App Using Xender?
- First of all open up the Xender on both sender and recipient phones.
- Now simply tap “Connect Friends, followed by “Create Group”.
- Ask your friend to send request for pairing.
- Now both devices are ready to transfer files or apps.
- Now you may browse through apps and folders. Pick the app you want to share and click on “Send”.